Monday, June 29, 2009

Thing #3 Blogs and Avatars!

Finally, I finished Thing #3. I have been putting off creating a blog; there are so many blogs available and I just didn't want another nondescript blog. I love to read others blogs, but it seems to me that enough is enough and I couldn't quite grasp how to make mine different, interesting and pertinent to others. The actual creation of the blog was easy, for the most part fear is the biggest drawback and I realized that I could click on any button and search without doing damage. I may have more difficulty when trying to personalize my blog and trying to interest others in being a part of my blogging experience.

The Avatar was also easy to create. It helps that I had played with Avatars and knew the basic layout and process. The difficulty I had was in exporting it to my blog. It was frustrating enough that I finally closed it all out and walked away for a few minutes. Luckily, I have enough background knowledge of exporting items that I went back tried a new direction and it worked. I do feel sorry for those that do not have some experience or are still in a mode of fear that something will break or explode by clicking on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment