Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thing #10 Online Image Creator


http://www.happyfacegenerator.com/ This link created the happy face. On this site you will find a happy face for everyone!

Image Chef was used to add my own words to this picture of the beach.


















As you can see I had a lot of fun with this Thing; I could have played for hours. I experimented with putting frames on pictures, creating magazine covers, adding bodies etc. Everything was easy; the most frustrating part was my computer...I definitely need to upgrade so I can deal with the graphics easier and quicker.


My first thought was to create signs for the library to talk about book care but my second thought was for students to create comics talking about book care! They will have fun, the rules reinforced, and student created work can become an ongoing display via screen savers or wall posters.
I back to play with some of the other items! More later...

1 comment:

  1. I had to have my own smiley once I saw your's!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete