Friday, July 31, 2009

Thing #22 Nings

After previewing all the suggested Nings I decided joining a Ning would depend on my needs at the time. Ning in Education and Teacher Blog Community would be more beneficial if I was in the classroom. I will keep them in mind to suggest to teachers looking for a network. When trying to keep up with technology I may want to join The Future of Education. For my needs at this time I chose to join Teacher Library because I could find issues on everything that I am dealing with. I was already a member of Texas School Librarians, but I had not posted anything since joining in 2007 when Shonda first began the Ning.

Communication and networking ideas seem to be the goals of Nings, but none are useful if one does not check back in from time to time to see what is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment